Old Brick Church in Iowa City, IA
Once known as First Presbyterian or North Presbyterian, Old Brick is a church in Iowa City, Iowa. It was built in 1856 at the site of an older Presbyterian church that had burned. Its steeple was demolished in a 1877 wind storm, it was rebuilt with a crenellated belfry, giving it a distinctive appearance. It was last used as a church in 1970, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.