Westminster Presbyterian Church, Rochester NY
Located at 660 West Main St. in Rochester, NY the chapel of Westminster Presbyterian Church was built in 1859 and became the religious home of the many German immigrants that came to the Rochester, NY area. Over time the church expanded and in 1915 left 660 West Main Street to build a new church. The building became the Leiderkranz club where German immigrants (now prosperous middle class businessmen) would socialize and play games. The club had many members including businessmen, lawyers and politicians.
There are currently efforts to demolish the building and replace it with a Dollar General. To prevent this sign the petition located here:http://www.change.org/petitions/help-susan-b-anthony-save-westminster-presbyterian-church
A simple brick building with chapel in front near the sidewalk/road in keeping with the style of the era.